“He treats a person as a whole,
And connects with patient’s soul.’’
Dr. Pankaj Aggarwal, a renowned Homeopathic Physician in Delhi, has many successful cases credited to his name. Also, having family tradition of homoeopathy, his father Dr. M.L. Agrawal, was a world renowned doctor. He is the Director of Agrawal Homoeo Clinic. He started his practice in AHC on 14-feb-1991. Homoeopathy is something he has been learning since his childhood by observing his father.
His academic career started in 1982 when he joined the course of D.H.M.S. from Homoeopathic Medical College Chandigarh. he did M.A in Psychology from Annamalai University through correspondence in 1990. Then he got diploma in N.I.H (Calcutta) in 1991 and later did M.D. (Homoeopathic) from Jaipur in 2005.Presently persuing his Ph.D in homoeopathy from MUHS, Nasik. Since 14th February 1991 to present he is practicing as Homeopathic Physician. Besides this he is also a Professor & HOD (Organon of Medicine), Naiminath Homoeopathic Medical College (N.H.M.C.), Agra, U.P. So, he is the Educationalist, Practitioner, and Mentor & Guide in the field of homoeopathy.
He has successfully treated patients with homoeopathy medicines only. He is practicing homoeopathy since 23 years and teaching experience of 14 years. He has treated and cured many clinical conditions like Dermatitis, Sinusitis, Gall bladder & kidney Calculi, Bronchial Asthma, Cervical Spondylosis, Cancer, Kidney failure to name a few.
|Prof. & H.O.D||01st November, 2010 till date.||Naiminath Homoeopathic Medical College (N.H.M.C.), Agra, U.P.|
|Vice Principal||01st July, 2005 till 30th October, 2010||Bakson Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital, B-36, Knowledge Park-I, Greater Noida, U.P.|
|Professor||01st February, 2010 till 30th October, 2010||Bakson Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital, B-36, Knowledge Park-I, Greater Noida, U.P.|
|Assistant Professor (Reader)||1st April, 2006 to 31st January, 2010||Bakson Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital, B-36, Knowledge Park-I, Greater Noida, U.P.|
|Lecturer||26th June, 2002 to 31st March, 2006||Bakson Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital, B-36, Knowledge Park-I, Greater Noida, U.P.|
|Guest Lecturer||01st March, 2001 to 31st March, 2012||Lord Mahavir Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital, Dr. Hahnemann Chowk, Kitchku Nagar, Civil Lines, Ludhiana.|
|External Examiner, UG, Mentor & PG Guide||2009- Till date||DelhiUniversity;MUHS,Nasik; Homoeopathic University, Jaipur.|
|Mentor&PG Guide||2009- Till date||Hahnemann College Of Homoeopathy, United Kingdom.|
- As an Assistant to Physicians of International Fame
Dr. Jugal Kishore in his Clinic.
Dr. M. L. Agrawal till Nov. 2000.
Prof. L. M. Khan in his Literary and Clinical Work.
- Field Work
Village Homoeopathic Practice at Chajju Nagar, Palwal from 1997 to 2002
Varoius Homoeopathic Free checks-up Camps in different branches of State Bank of India, Delhi; Defence Colony Club; JCO club; and in different residential associations from 1997 to 2002
Free Health-Check-up camp in Association of Nav Bharat Times (NBT), Vaishali and Faridabad, NCR Delhi on 30th Jan. 2016 and 4th Feb. 2016
- Homoeopathic Gem Award 2012 was conferred in recognition of meritorious services rendered for the cause of Homoeopathy.
- Homoeopath Par Excellence Award 2013 was conferred in recognition of meritorious services rendered for the cause of Homoeopathy.
- Hahnemann College Of Homoeopathy, United Kingdom – Appointed as Mentor and P.G. Guide to give complete guidance and training for the Post Graduate Certificate course in Homoeopathy P.G. (Hom), London for the years 2013-2015.
- Conducted multiple workshops in various colleges, institutions and universities at under graduate and post graduate level.
- Resource person of AYUSH, Govt. of India for Re-orientation Training Programme.
He has presented many papers in National and International Seminars. Few of them are:
In National Seminars:
- Role of Homoeopathy in mental disability Presented in Sociology of mental illness organised by Homoeopathic Anusandhan Evam Vikas Sansthan (HAEVS) on 3rd March, 2012.
- My Experience in Hypothyroidism with Homoeopathy at 20th Kent Memorial Lecture organised by SDHA, New Delhi on 22nd Sept, 2012.
- A Case Presentation My Experience in Diabetic Foot with Homoeopathy at 5th M.L. Agrawal Memorial Lecture organised by The Progressive Homoeopathy (Regd.) Delhi on 28th Oct, 2012.
- 12th State Homoeopathic Seminar 2013 on 16th & 17th November, 2013 Organised by The Homoeopathic Medical Association of India, U.P. State Branch, at Ishan Institute of management & Technology, Greater Noida (U.P.).
- Conducted Panel Discussion on Concept of Miasm in Homoeopathy on 16th & 17th November, 2013 , 12th State Homoeopathic Seminar 2013 organised by The Homoeopathic Medical Association of India, U.P. State Branch, at Ishan Institute of management & Technology, Greater Noida (U.P.).
In International Seminars:
- My Experience in establishing chronic kidney disease (ESRD) with Homoeopathy at 19th International Homoeopathic Congress 2010 on 14 Nov, 2010.
- My Experience in CVA with Arnica 3X At 66th World Homoeopathic Congress of LMHI on 3 Dec, 2011.
- In Search of Basic Principles of Science for Homoeopathy: A Review At 66th World Homoeopathic Congress of LMHI on 3 Dec, 2011.
In Regional Seminars:
- Contribution to Law of Similia by Post Hahnemanian Stalwarts presented in Hahnemann Birthday Celebration organised by South Delhi Homoeopathic Association of Delhi (Regd.) on 8th April, 2012.
- Homoeopathy Bailed out Her from Cervical Spondylosis Presented in the Monthly Clinical Meet of The Progressive Homoeopathy (Regd.) Delhi on 28th Sept, 2012.
- Lecture on “Prescribing Method of L.M. Potency” on 29th December 2013 at DHMA.
- Role of Homoeopathy in Diabetic Foot in the CME at Indian Institute Of Homoeopathic Physicians Delhi state branch on 17th march, 2013.
- Covert Hahnemann Revealed PHS, Punjab Bhawan on 27th April, 2014.